SOLD IN 5 DAYS WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED. CALL MICHAEL ALLEN TO GET YOUR HOME SOLD!
MORE PROPERTIES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR WAITING BUYERS.
OPPORTUNITY AND LIFESTYLE, DECEASED ESTATE, WILL BE SOLD!
NOTE- Please do not park in the driveway - Thanks.
Parking on Foss St or First St.
This perfectly located original 3x1 fibro character home offers a large landholding presenting the ideal plot to build your new luxury dream home. Why live here? Lifestyle abounds in this location, with Point Walter golf course, Bicton baths and East Fremantle yacht club just down the road, along with multiple options for beaches, recreation centres, local shops and cafes, not to mention you are literally within minutes of Fremantle and everything it has to offer.
It will be hard not to keep up with your fitness and outdoor activities, with so many opportunities for boating, fishing, swimming, walking, running, playgrounds, ovals, golfing, and cycling. Your new home and lifestyle awaits!
This original home is sold "AS IS"
- Invest, renovate or build
- 3 bedrooms x 1 bathroom
- Spacious front lounge
- Rear activity room
- Storage shed
- Ducted air conditioning
- Single Carport
- Additional parking for a boat/caravan/trailer
- Bore reticulation
- In need of a little TLC
- Generous 736m2 block
- Large 17.38m frontage
- North facing orientation
- R20 Zoning
- Perfect block to build your dream home
- 350m to Bicton Primary School
- 550m to the Little Stove coffee shop
- 1 km to Melville Plaza - shopping, cafe's, restaurants
- 1.3 km to Bicton Baths - River, Jetty, Playground, Water Polo
- 1.6km to Melville Recreation Centre / Reserve and Tennis club
- 1.9 km to East Fremantle Yacht Club
- 2.3 km to Point Walter Golf Club
- 2.7 km to Point Walter Jetty
- 3.5 km to Melville Senior High School
- 5.2 km to Port Beach
- 5.3 km to Fremantle
Don't miss this rare opportunity. Call Michael Allen now to register your interest.