Here is an exceptional opportunity to purchase this prime 764m2 corner block of land with R40/60 zoning. The land is currently approved as a two lot subdivision and the block has been cleared, with partial conditions already met, so the hard work has been done! The current zoning also allows for the option to subdivide the land into 3 blocks (subject to a new approval).
The seller will also consider selling as the 2 individual lots at $400,000 each should you be looking for a smaller parcel of land.
These block is conveniently located in the vibrant suburb of Willagee, where you can walk to local parks, cafe's, shops, schools, restaurants and transport. They are also close to Fremantle, beaches, Westfield Booragoon, Swan River, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Bull Creek Train Station and Perth CBD. Willagee revitalisation plan is now in full swing, with many new homes being built making it a vibrant place to live with a great sense of community.
Property features include:
- Choice of purchasing the full block, or
- Choice of purchasing Lot 1 or Lot 2 - $400,000 each
- Option to subdivide the full block into 3 lots (subject to approval)
- Current planning approval for 2 lots
- North facing aspect
- Enviable street front blocks
- Large frontages to allow for double garages
- Generous build size
- Convenient location
- Walk to Carawatha Park (oval, bush trials, skate area and nature play)
- Walk to local shops, restaurants, coffee shops, Caralee Community School, Melville Senior High School
- Easy access to buses to and from Perth CBD and Fremantle
For more information and the chance to secure a piece of your future, call Michael Allen, your Willagee Specialist.